I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, August 31, 2009

Exam week ill

To be honestly, I haven formally starting preparing my exam in last weekend.
I never tried to read the books through the holiday, damn, I couldn't pay attention for any subject when I readin'.
Go back village just stayed at home online, ate, gossiped and fun!

Tommorow is the SPM trial exam I'll hagging, this time I should earnest to do my question paper because I must scord the result that's I wanted!( I must building up all my homeworksss) But I still lost some confidence to the exam, what should I do right now? So worrying about my result and suspected will such be flunk in the examination! (is the worst felling for me)

Indeed, I won't give up and must memories all the point, formula.
First subject specified is Bm-tryin' jotting some Peribahasa and enough~
I've equipment all the stuff later. (Basically try to release)

So fluster and anxious right now! I must regard more effort and study hardly.
(still have some issue I dreading)(I disgusting getting exam)

Whatever also, hope all the guys hagging SPM trial will successfully~
(My brain was hollow and need to repeat all the stuff)
(That's there has been any good method for me if I still anxious?)

Caution: {Perhaps will seldom net surfing on this few week until my exam finishing}!!

No comments:

Post a Comment