I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Kl life

Oh yeah, I'd no blogging on last few days, I'd know and sorry because idle to online!!
Today, have many stories share with you guys!!
First by first and mention it!!

Firstly, have new pic for me, take around just now, Evening, capture many but upload 'SOME' only coz my camera damn stupid and my face damn 'WEIRD'. Nevermind, just show out 'some' for you and setter it!! Here the pic for you!!

TOO LIGHTNESS'''
my camera and I no edit it, phone effect!!^^

DAMN ugly and Weird, haha, the writin'
[About Vicky Stories],
mature?? no as like me???


Second, my hand and neck damn painful, morning until now still aching it, the cause is because yesterday play badminton and basket ball with my school matess at PJ period!! DAMN, so pain-[less sport]], consider that I suppose have so many month din have exercise it, so now so fat and weight is so '''''', haha!! Nevermind, just keep DIET and do excersice!!




[click in the pic and check the price]

[The Price Damn Bullshit]

[PITY To All The Customers]


Lastly, this is the matter I damn annoyin', RAPID KL, decrease the price until expensive!! WTF!!! If I've the choice I won't took it!!And taxi, startin' the bill RM3 and probably per 22min will add 10sen!!Oh no, basic I arrive my home totally RM5++!! Started 1/8/09 I'll sacrifice my leg and my time to walkin' back home!! This is the good method for me because shortage for money!!

I'd know that's Gourment{spell wrong}-issue. I need the transport send me back home everyday when I finish school and tuition, now all the fee become more higher and expensive, I'm the student and how can I compare it!! One day my mom just give me RM10 -15 for school, if next month startin' the bus fee, I need to pay RM4 per days, eat??? I can't thought it again, DAMN!!! Now, headache ahh!!!

**Maybe food and stuff also will up the price!! Shit...This Is The KL Life!!

*my bday just leaving 7day more

No comments:

Post a Comment