I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Boring Day & Time

What the fuck stayin' at here and the fellin' is making me irrating!
I so miss my friend, hometown, food, parents and Jacky!
Left 1day more, I can leave this bored placeand getaway. Yeah!
Here some photo that capture just now!
It so fresh and upload right now for you guy!


Maybe you can say me very OUTTA, because
I never ever saw a stuff as like smallest size before!
The item as like..., here I showing for you,
Mini size watermelon! realy so smallerrrrrr
Mini size cucumber~ so short only
Malay kuih~
(I not so prefer)
Kuih-muih again selling at Mini Night Market!
Orange juice, fucking cheap but the taste....
(just RM 1 per cup)
Malay Chicken Canai~
(many onion inside, dislike)
Mini 'You Zha Guai'
(really so mini size!)
So different at KL one!
Yup, last night slept very lately, perhaps 3am only slept, (not so usage all the surrounding, bed, and guys), today woke up 8am in the morning, it's so exhausted make a lot doze and the brain can't attention to any thing~ Damn, my dark eyes ring is so dark! Tonight, promise myself will sleep early! But I thought is impossible to do it successful, because all my auntie/uncle so nagging and gossip until midnight also till awake~ gossip gossip gossip! (this is all the auntie @ uncle lifestyle) !!
Fortunately, I've a com let me play and use, if not the time sure walking so slowly!
What matter can I do again! I real can't acceptable here the life I hagging right now!!
I want GETAWAY here the bored life!

No comments:

Post a Comment