I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Get mad

I'm so angry right now
我很气,我很不爽。。
Who the guys making I'm get mad?
Who the one??是谁??
Don't pretend infront of me can a not?
Don't show me your charity face!!
Don't say the shit thing and approach me!!
Don't rehears your pity look for me!!
You is the crush I'm saying;
I can't acceptable and request it!!
I've already said it: dare of you so bitch!!
YOU handle your rehears it well doesn't represent you can lying me successful!!
I'm human and I can through your heart suspect it !!
What is your purposes I'd thought that before,
Faithless pig-->Is suitable to meaning of YOU
This is the fact that I detest it!!
You guys give me a feeling damn gruesome!!
Stop it and no need camouflage again!!
Damn doubt and realy not truth!!
Awkward, unless, coward!! SPAM
I'm not wanna riot, argue, complain or anyelse!!
Don't make me get mad and upset!!!
This is my petition for you!!
I'm so disgusting your action;
You quite and I'll get it more quite!!
I just learning from YOU only..
I'd realise what the matters happening now!!
I still sober and refresh...
Who is my friend and who is not my friend I'd know!!
No need remind me again..
Your action is let me understand,
However who you're the one!!
Even that we so friend..
You never realy cherish me,
Why I still want to treat you loyalty???
Give me one reason why I want treat you so good???
YOU- doesn't mean just one only..
Asking your conscience and get the answers!!
Ultimately,
For my friends/clique/bunch/mate
~who is the best and bad!!
~I will know it..
谁真谁假,我知道,我明白。。
人心是肉造的。。不要说烂借口,不要欺骗我。。
谁是我的好友说是我敌人,我会分析!!

No comments:

Post a Comment