I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Photo

Sorry guy, late upload!
So busy recently,
many event and perhaps out every night!
Damn exhausted!
Here the random photo!
Thursday night- kajang sate!
Friday noon- Pizza Hut
Satdurday- Ichiban sushi at Pavilion
Sam drinkin' green tea
my love~
Ichiban Sushi!
My cousin!
sam again^^
outside Pavilion! Nice decoration behind that
Vincci shoes!
Charles & Keith- no stock for the shoes!
MNG no more the Singlet!
WTF! unfortunately all my love item is no stock!
Night-steamboat!
with ling, sam, jin, hong, my cousin and me!
Have an enrich dinner for us.
Uncle Hong! {peace man}

Yes, have a nice day yesterday!
Probably 12 something only arrived home!
After dinner we all went to jin house watched movie!
(人肉叉烧包2)-too horrible and gruesome for the movie!
Damn scared!!
But anyway, I just enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment