I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Y,G,Ling

To the girls,
I've to cautions for you,
YONG GEOK LING..
If you getting flu or fever,
Please don't enter to school ahh..
We so scary about you!!{xD}
This is the cause H1N1 so seriously!!
Principal/Teacher so suggest you stay at home better enter to school.
We'd to prevent you far away!{If you getting the virues}
HAHA, whatever, just Take Care yourself..
We all so anxious about you!!
-Stay at home take a rest,
-Drink a lot of water!!
This is the petition and for your own good, okay?
If you enter to school, I sure will send a mask for you,
Is free for you and I not mind it!!
Haha...
We waiting you recover than go eat KFC,
Your favourite right!! And marinda* strawberry.
But I'd know yesterday you ate KFC only getting fever.
Please lah, care yourself rightly!!
We need your leading and
Today the class is so quite,
Because of you, you're not at class!!
Lost your voice and lead!!
Yii, I disgusting the fellin'!!
But you not at here, we gossiped a lot about you!!
That's why today is the best DAY@@haha'

So hope you,
recover as soon!!
**Just kidding around with you dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment