I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My holiday trip

Ya, the travel arrangement already made it done since last week,
Maybe this time is not a summer break for me,
the cause is since last two week always rainin',
so what we calling about this holiday?
I also don't know!
[I just hope when I travel not such be rain]

First by first...
[Here we go]

This time obviously will travel in domestic only..
I also expected travel in international,
First sure is Singapore and Taiwan,
but actually got the causes of H1N1,
bullshit and can't freaking it!!
Just close off the dream.
[I miss J from S, haha]

Okay, my itinerary will begin at sunday 23/8 until
saturday 29/8, I suppose..

First-ipoh downtown,but not visit my grandma,
we suppose evening start and night arrive ipoh,
so we decide go eat 'NGA CHOI GEI'
rent a hotel for a night.
Morning, go eat 'DIM SUM' than start our trip.
[How can I keep DIET??]

Second trip- Kuala Perlis,
With my auntie, uncle and cousin!
visit my grandfather and my far family..

Yip, will so exhaustin' sit inside the car, I think!!
Because is a long long long local we're going to!
From Ipoh until Perlis suppose need 7 hourssss++!!
Have any good method suggest for me no need hangin' a boring mood inside the car!
[Sleep-Mp3-eat-gossip??? ]- with who?

Third trip and last one- Penang
This trip Possible be doubt or go too..
[I hope it successful]
Just waiting my mom and auntie answer.
So just ignore it and continue my CERTAIN TRIP!

I've no idea what can I take back to my village,
My luggage- just one enough for me!
clothes, T-shirt, facial, laptop, snack food, and myself.
Comfirm will bring it, but till got somethig I miss it,
What stuff is that?
Ya, CHARLES & KEITH- the shoes,
So missing it.....
So I've thought properly what stuff I need to equipment!!
Before goin' I need to double caution check up for all the stuff!
Suffering. Meanwhile, promise will take picture and souvenir
for you guy, for my dearest darling!
What I appears I also will memories it and mention when I blogging.
Double promise comfirm that, will bring my homework, book and do revision.
[village have no interst places let me spend up the time]
After come back to school is my trial exam, WTF!!
I till have much of time to prepare it well!

This holiday I'll hanging a cosy trip and just release.
Just with a sunny disposition for enjoy!
Shock, so maybe will seldom surf net start Sunday.
Miss you guy and my friend!

[Fat d! What happens will become like that?]

No comments:

Post a Comment