I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, August 10, 2009

Revision

Today should be followin' the schedule and had plannin' will go tuition with my buddies!! But some mistake we all disable for the time table!!
Haha, after finished school, sam, hong, and me stayed back at library and do some revison!! Haha, I'd done my maths successful!! But I won't give up and still will more study hard!!

Around 2pm we goin' out bus station and waited the bus and went to MATH tuition class, when we arrived Pudu, we till have many times, so both of us decide went to mak mak take a brunch and gossip..haha!!

Almost 4pm, we'd go in class and prepared all the stuff, unfortunately, repeat again the lesson, the maths we'd tuition it on fridays, not a while, ling came in and join us!! So, we decided skipped the class, but the sis don't let us goin' out, DAMN, what should we gonna do that, it so makin people annoyed because we already understand the lesson, why still need to stay back and repeat study again?!!

Shit, I through away go outside TAKE BACK the card!! We all succesful, so where we go? We couldn't waste the time and we make a decision went KFC and BORROW the place and sit at upstairs and continue our revision!! DAMN, we so fun, hand is writin', mouth is gossipin'!! The guys who gave us said that damn unlucky!! HAHA, just kidding around of you guys!! We just said some idiot things and Hong always show the post for us, [copy my post]!! Haha, you know what I'm mean lah!! But ultimately I also can concentrated my homework and done it very well!! And, we didn't skip BM class!!

So, around 8pm I only arrivin' home, bath>mask>sleep!!
That's my whole day!! Damn exhausting!!
My whole body so arching!!
What the good method for me now?
I should have a health life, so gonna signing off and sleep^^

*Tommorow, who will celebration the Bday party with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment