I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Tiring

I've no idea to blogging right now,
damn, after raining the weather is coldness.
(I was sick. Not influence of H1N1)
is I when to travel I was get cold and bringing now getting flu.
I was ate medicine yesterday night but till the darn shit face!
Fortunately I din have fever and cough even I'm not felling well!
(Tuesday I still want to manage my trial exam)

My FACEBOOK.
last two was tried many times to sign in,
but also disable to open it.
I'd know it,
Give a hacker hack my account d.
[go wonder I can't signin]
Damn, obsolutely gonna sign up a new acconut!
(stop adding my FB)

Ouch! My mum later will come back from ipoh,
so later I need to do house chores,
clean upstairs, downstairs, living room, kitchen.
[what the hell]

(I missing you more then I can say)
(I disgusting my bored life)
(I was sensible and appearant what I need to do)

No comments:

Post a Comment