I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Friday, August 7, 2009

Hardworking

Ya, say it out I thought you guys wont believe of me!! Although is my buddies,HAHA..

Ya, I've consider myself and I'd such been a innovative guy!!
What I'll saying like that and I'm not arrogant/LC!!
The reason is, haha
I've so hardworking since last two week!!
After finished handed up my art folio,
I've bought a lot of exercise book and do revision!!
I consider that I'd regard a lot..
This is the good behaviour for me right now!!
Maybe is not your saying that,
[I just will talkin' and won't do it successful ]
I won't lose and easy making down!!
Honestly, I was idle probably 4and half years,
Nowadays, I couldn't idle again and I'll resolute!!
Perfectly, I've to studay hard!!
Haha, maybe will let you guys crock-eyes!!
But anyway, I'm not pretend and I realy do it very well!!
AS WELL AS RESPONSIBLE!!
Sam siew wai, don't say I'm disable!! haha
Today, went to book shop bought Economy notes!!
Some that, sure won't miss it-SPM 2009 tips!!
I'd equipment all the stuff!!
I already waiting SPM coming!!
Yes, DAMN appreciate to my buddies and teacher!!
Thanks a lot of them because use many time and teachin' me!!
Atleast I'll try it until succesful!! ^^
It so heartening even though many efforts and stress for me!!
Obviously, I won't let your dissapoint!!
*My bday just leaving 5day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment