I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Funny Photo

Oh yeah, here some stories and random photo hand up for you guy!!
haha..nice post capture by me,
stories and the plan also by me!!
cherish please!!
Ding Ding Ding..
BEGINING!!
Dai Gor Hong,
Our character,
our dai lou,
our uncle hong,
ling, sam is the new member..
what the hell they doing?
rehears and acting some...
started argue~
Cruel motion!!
PART 1 begining,stay tune!!
what she doing?
Play football..
The game is startin'
Warning: child please don't learn it at home oh
WWE, oh no!!
Sebagai pelajar harus mengamalkan apa nilai murni?
ANS -*Harga diri & hidup bersama secara aman!!
Don't so frantically lah!! You must responsible!

I HAVE NO EYE SEE!!

ling: you kick me I kick you back
hong: who scared who?
Hong: give me back the stuff.....
Ling:you don't push me again....
resting* {the result is disscusion}
Ultimately, Uncle Hong won d!!
Give Me TEN!! as like '如来神掌'

PART2- for the loser
Ah moi tunggu bas datang!!
Nice title!!

Weather is so hotess,{i apparent}

Ling: so light and don't capture me!!

Okay, the stories is to be able stop at here, haha, more information, please advert in http://vickymang0.blogspot.com/ and know more about this stories!! haha!!

Haha, just kidding around with you guys!! Ya, sleepy right now, gonna signing off and sleep early!! Will update tommorow, about my schedule for holiday!! Planing now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment