I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, August 17, 2009

Shortage for cosmetice

Recently, shortage for cosmetic..Cleanser, mask, body treatment, lips, eye shawdow all I also have bought it before, yips, need to update somemore!! Here the stuff I need to buy it soon.. Haha, but my money is low on this month, anyway, next month will possibly buy it!!
And, Charles & Keith, the shoes, the design and for the summer fashion line, Mid Valley din have sell it and I saw it at Sunway WTH', but that time I din bring my money!! So suffering missing that shoes!! The shoes have a nice decoration, just selling RM 115 something, slipper wearing, nice men!!

MAC- make remover
MAC-Cleanse off oil {need}



Bobbi Brown-make up remover
for eye and lips {new}


Last, also make up remover
Many choice for me, what the hell!! Money is not problem, important that is good for my skin!! I love this two brand, and the Mac, my friends have the stuff purchase or discount, yeah!! Ask first before buy!! Like that will save up money and but some more!! Right??? Promise myself will buy it next month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment