I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fri & Sat

First by first,
Yesterday, arrived home perhaps 7 something [from tuition],
After finished shower,
Out with sam and yi..
we went to Pavilion for event- movie,
and the show is late than we decide went to Redverous* Garden
had an enrich dinner again,steak!! Haha, that is my first time same on the day
ate twice time [steak] brunch-S.Recipe!!

I already so sleepy and the movie so wasted coz I slept in cinema!!
Wasted my time & money T_T
After movie, yam cha with sam only..
so perhaps 2am only arrived home,
Home sweet home and taken a nice dream!!

Today,{just now}
No entered to school..
7something [night], me and sam decide went to Mid Valley,
Both of us was decide went to Pavilion before,
But actually is too boring for me,
So we just oblige went to M.Valley!!
Haha, no stuff I wanna to buy,
DAMN, no Forever21 around there,
MNG + Charles & Keith-no selection suitable for me,
the fashion too oldest,
I'm the young and couldn't chose it!! Right?
Perfume- so many brand let me choseen,
damn suffering.. That's all my day

Coming soon-Bobbi Brown & Mac

My photo will upload soon,
My M2 cabel is losing..

No comments:

Post a Comment