I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Here The Village Life I Living

I'm so happy right now, because tommorow will leave here the place I living on thie few days! DAMN, actually this few day also so happy but the life is so boring, I miss KL much and more! Tommorow maybe will enter to ipoh again! My uncle want stay at there for 2day 1night!! So~ haiz.....deep deep deep~ will upload photo again~ show you guy my village view!

my auntie house~ I'm not sleep over there around
my grandfather house! {living}

my grandfather- 97 years old!
olddest houses~ when my dad be a child, all the family is
lived as the house I show you.
Tonight~ went to port take an enrich seafood for dinner!
{lai liu har}
{yu chi}
fish
iron style steam fish~ love it damn
sweet & sour crab

so tired and sleepy right now~ this night is my last night staying at here! so I must cherish it~
I don't know what can I blogging now! so I deciced go outside corridoor* listen adults {gang} gossip~
I miss KL deep deep deeppppppp..

No comments:

Post a Comment