I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Sunday, June 7, 2009

i'm back..~

Hi, long time din have update my blog..
recently,nothing special,
just eat, sleep,fun ,travelled..
yesterday,i'm just come back..
getting flu,worst..
disgusting it..
OH YEAH,come back my title..
i should told your'll what matter that i'm happened last week..
i just post out photo and let your'll know,

FIRST TRIP-IPOH STATION
FAMOUS PLACE~
ipoh famous 'sha hor fun'

ipoh 'nga choi gei'



fish & pork ball...



me,act is bored..

me again.. same as the moment,
i love baskin robbins..


this two guys..haha
at my autie house..

sat-30/5/09
went to IPOH JUSCO..
PADINI CONCEPT STORE sales,
buy a jeans..not so expensive..
went to vincci,
buy new selection shoes..
THE COFFEE BEAN & SECRET RECIPE
SUNDAY-31/5/09
IPOH PARADE,
went to KOPITIAM take a lunch,

black pepper chicken's
chocolates'
went to ipoh town,

[TOU FU FA]..
delicious


japenese snack food..
buy a lot..



is me man..

sat-6/6/09..

PENANG TRIP..

penang bridge..

penang building,

damn luxurious..


penang scenery..damn wonderful,

beside the sea..
woow,damn miss it..



ROJAK..


cuttlefish with convolvulus..




me again..

all of my vacation holiday..
hahaha..
stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment