I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Friday, June 19, 2009

Here wo gone!!

Now is 4.30am sat morning, everybody suppose having a sweet dream as like a pig, haha..But I din't have do it cz I'm just back and I've have taking a meal and movie at last night {friday}{just now}. 9pm something, received a massage from my friend jia qi. She called me hang out tea with her bf. So just random and suppose 10pm her bf came and picked up me. Me,sam,jia qi and her bf. 4guys make a decision and went to Blue Dragon to take a supper. Meanwhile, I just showing out my picture and telling you'll guys.
the restaurant we taken supper..
candle with me..
is me man, actually not my birthday, just acting only

our beverages,
i'm lookin so weird and nosy parker
we two again,

Q & V
common smile
cool delight,
my leng leng jia qi,without me sorry..
passion, but so fatreal so weird..
inside the car,we make a decision and went to pavilion taken movie..
TERMINATOR SALVATION..{best and great}
on the way,


can you see me?

after finished our movie, ready back home..
i'm arrived home suppose is 3 am..
my family all slept d, just still me at here and busy taken pic..
just watch and appreciate..
here I'm going..


my hair so messy, damn impolite..

I disgusting smile as the moment..

passion my hairstyle..
Ultimately, tonight that means later, will going my friend party and night will hang out with my friend jia qi & her bf cz celebration b'day again..so just wait my post bah..I'll want to signing off cz I need a dream and rest right now..Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment