I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Thursday, June 18, 2009

cruel week..

Perfectly!!!!many homeworks and project waiting me to setter on this few day..DAMN DAMN DAMN, real so busy and I can't rest as cosy, p.moral 89% done it successful and my p.seni just leaving 55%. And you'll guys can imagine how busy am I on this few days. I digusting to drawn my paper actually. But if I'm din't have pass up for my teacher, sure flunk in SPM.. Here way to go, just sacrifice, hahaha!! Especially I can't release on this year(2009), cz i want to equipment my SPM stuff..

oh ya, should be tell your'll, tommorow will hang out my friend birthday party's, at here need to congratulation to my friends shu xian, and so apologiez to my friend khee jin cz lately only say with you happy birthday..haha, next round-midnight, maybe go reedbox sing k,club or either is pub celebrated my friend bf birthday, unfortunately..I must join it, just hesitate why so many guys born on this month, I guess this month sure become penniless. I must possibly and save money!! okay, ultimately....my diary just be like that, wait my post at sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment