I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just now ;

Yesterday, around 4am only slept. Cause I want done my assignment. Morning, very sleepy, but I can't slept again cz my mate date me on yesterday, but eventually put aeroplane. Haha!! so sorry for my Ms.yong geok ling. I guess you din't have upset of me right?

Morning, just vacuum house, online, watched movie. So bored, whatever, Just stayed it.

Continuously, just now, went to my auntie house PARTY. This time not be able of single, cz my friend, jia qi and her bf accompany me, around 6.30pm there come and pick up me. 7pm, we arrived auntie house at kepong. Meanwhile, we started our party. After that, our stomach get it full d, thn we went to p.malam. Just walk and drank, nothing special.

Ultimately, I want to signing off, Tommorow starting school, so early slept cz tommorow woke up 5.30am. Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment