I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, June 8, 2009

JOSHUA & SHAWN


[I not stupid too 2]
still kept it remembered on this movie..
holiday,bought back this movie again..
very touched and I cried up when i'm replaced back
this movie..LOLS

I've still remembered SHAWN told ur that world's,
`[home just let us sleep]
`[adults treat us always unreasonable]
is that truly?
felt it correcty right now..
cool man/so lamb/whatever..
SHAWN & JOSHUA..
singapore idol ;
appreciated their talent in filming...

JOSHUA-so cool & handsome
told you and gave you've a little secret..
i just found up he blog..
http://www.nutzhen.com/



SHAWN-handsome just without cool..

common guys..



whatever,i will support them very much..
just hopefully them will more successful in further
life..
haha..
hope them got roadshows or bla bla bla in MALAYSIAN..
LOL..just waiting for YOU~

No comments:

Post a Comment