I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Friday, June 12, 2009

C.highlands photography

Sorry, cz be lately only able update my blog on this few day. So apologiez that's. I'm come back by thursday night probably is 11.30. So I can't updated my hurry up because damn exhausted when I come back. Although travel is relax and enjoy, but is very exhausted because I never rest at the resort and asleept not so well. Anyway, I'll capture many photo and let you know about my trip. So i just post out and let you know:
First trip.FELDA RESIDENCE
to get hot springs..

this is the place..
Egg boiling..
I'll enjoy my hot springs..
the degree just 30-35 C only..
such as comfortable..
hot springs..the water truly is hottes..
so can't touch it.
After finish our hot springs & spa,
is time went to c.highlands..
That day arrived c.highlands almost 1.30pm,
first station we went to tea house..
let pic to show you, what fact that I happened at c.highlands.

Tea house valley;

emo & silly of me, so weird:

casctus valley;
in the resort,
nothing do, so just captured photo:
eaten dried stawberry,I love this..yummy
supper time,
STEAMBOAT..
my favourite,
next day {thursday} ,outside resort
photo shooting capture by my cousin,
second station-strawberry farm:



tea house again..
third station-ROSE VALLEY


I love rose..

No comments:

Post a Comment