I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

To be continue;{busy}

Busy my assignment recently,worst' and I CANT ONLINE THIS FEW DAY. Damn exhausting felt it now, meanwhile getting flu, howcomes so bad luck. Yesterday slept around 12am++. Morning unwilled to woke up, panda eye, DAMN,hate it. Just came back from tuition around 5.30pm, first thing went to bedroom and starting my project. To be honest, i haven take a shower yet,haha! Later, to be continue. OMG... promiss that tonight must be able slept at early even that i got many homeworks, tommorow assembly got a talk show for P.moral,Actually I lazy went to school but it's important for me guys,and i can't stay at home. Whatever just go and join my friend. I'll be back,just wait.....

No comments:

Post a Comment