I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Thursday, May 28, 2009

HOLIDAY's

My vacation's activities plan
on this summer holiday,
this time will go travelling in domestic only..
yesterday was accepted my autie callin'
and she told me monday will back village-perlis
visit my grandfather..after through away go THAILAND..
OMG..now thailand is very HOTTES than malaysia..
do you'll know,my mum necessarily rejected..
if go thailand better that go beach..
i miss beach so much..haha
come back to my topic,
MY ITINERARY..
30/5-2/6 -->ipoh trip..
visit my grandmother, shopping, eat and relax..
10/6-11/6 -->cameron highland's trip..
with my autie and my cousin..
many year din't have visited d..
but i still remembered the scenic spot at there..
the latesly went to there is 2006..
and i'm hopefully temperature C.HIGHLAND'S is cold..
12/6-13/6 -->stay at home,
i must done all my assigment project..
if not,after summer break open school i sure will dead..
haha..coz i still many homeworks haven done it..
i must concentration done/revision all my homework coz SPM is coming d..
i must more effort and i can't affect..
i can't let my family/friend worry'
oh yeah..my money is ended out spend already..
now I must possibly to save a lot of money..
wait my post bah..
maybe is next time,
take care~

No comments:

Post a Comment