I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Party Yesterday Night

Yesterday, got 2guys invited me join their party,
evening 6.30 went to my friend shu xian party..
at here need to say with you, happy birthday although the date was expiry..
let's pic showing to let you know guys..


yesterday she was leng leng..

her family deserved many food for us..
not just at there..

red wine..uncle taken out and invited for me..haha..let's say 'yam sing'..
hong, sam ,me drank with uncle..
me and you {shou xing luii}
After 9.30pm we need to leave away and went to low yat continuously next party..
10 something we arrived L.yat redbox, so me and sam join QI and her bf..
Just precaution my photo..
i'm with babe sam.. i'm still sober and haven drunk..
nice post, damn passion it..
Our party is time to started..
some crackers with beer..
babe sam drank alcohol..
speechless..just drank..
refill and refill..
I guess that moment I was going insane..
my face facility look ot red {tomato}
babe Q with her beer..
11.30pm, we gone out and taken cake given suprised for him!!
hui with him secret recipe cake..
hey, he not dude, just a real man..haha!!
OMG..is my practical joke..but he din't have upset..cz happy mah
Qi and her bf..sweet sweet sweet!!forgot called them kiss..
I still remembered how their still kept refill beer for me..
occasionally just enjoying bah!!
QI look like smirk..SHE very happy..(I guess)
cheerse..
Ultimately..to be frank..I'll was drunk d cz drank a lot of alcohol..
all the guys said drank with me..meanwhile no add ice tubes and bringing me easy to drunk..CRUEL!!
whatever, just enjoyed and be happy..
no need felt it embarrassed..
some pic taken at toilet when I was drunk..
QI was so cute..i love her!!





blur of me..

On the way backed home, unfortunately I vomited at HUI cars, so sorry and I'll not purposely,

suppose 1.30am arrived at home still felt issue and faster ran to toilet and vomited,

felt it so fluster..so apologies guys!!

after vomit i'll just be able some refreshed..meanwhile, headache..

and my heart DAMN arching..after that,quickly line down and slept

*awesome, horrible, terrible..next time I'll wont frantically-(obviously)!!

That day 200609..I'll will kept it memorirs!!

I want to signing off, cz I starting today wanna have a healthy life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment