I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, June 15, 2009

Busy week;

Just scared myself just now,
hahaha,just now woke up around 8am ,
headache and very sleepy..
felt it very dread cz my house no any voice and just be quiet,
usually my family is very noisely,
and walking downstairs,
find my puppy and he was dissappear,
DAMN worry,
actually just be dread on myself,
to be sober, my family just went out..
and my puppy just stay over outside and sleeping,hahaha!!
oh ya, summer holiday is break off d,
so went back to school today,
just common day,
but embarrassed that i felt it at school, cz my hair damn weird..
ultimately also nothing happened and still chat with my classmate..
Today, suddenly we chating back the movie,
I NOT STUPID TOO 2,
haha, chat until very glad;
I just asked my friend, isn't joshua or shawn which one better handsome inside the movie,
meanwhile, someelse choose joshua and somemore choose shawn,
whatever, two also handsome,haha! we chat until bringing I cant concentrated litsen'd in class..

came back from school, watched movie until 4pm,
vacuum upstairs and bedroom, around 5pm, started my assignment again,
P.moral..just leave 1 page somemore and i can done it successful..
around 6pm only go and shower, after that slept;
hahaha..tonight i'll must signing off early {absolutely}!!
i'll be back, just wait my post at tommorow..
GOOD NIGHT'

No comments:

Post a Comment