I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, June 8, 2009

TOMMOROW

Yup..tommorow will go travelling with my auntie and my cousin..
haha, happy until can't slept...
damn dying our trip..CAMERON HIGHLANDS..
long time ago din't have visited..
this trip i just extend it a couple of day..
so thursday afternoon will return back..

According to the schedule we work out:

wed morning-i suppose 5.30 gonna wake up and prepare,
6.30,must arrive the places and join my auntie,
first station is ipoh..
afternoon-maybe will arrive c.highlands;
night-supper time is my favourite,steamboat
thursday morning-just visit physical scenic spot..
evening-by the way and come back..

MY TRIP & MY HOLIDAY..
just release & hope that will less STRESS

*i'm signing off luh..gonna rest and i'll back by thursday ooh,
and i will tell you about my c.HIGHLANS trip..

No comments:

Post a Comment