I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Friday, June 26, 2009

Fun day's

Sorry cz lately only update my blog/diary, BUSY on recently, by the way, just hurry up and done my P.seni. So I can't online and just sacrifice my sleeping time to done my project. Exhausting now and telling you my stories.This weekly,NOTHING SPECIALS-
Monday-slept around 12 plus
Tuesday / Wednesday /thursday-woke up 5.30am, after school straight away went to tuition and arrived home is evening. Night slept around11pm!! You can imagine how that my faces look like and I've do facial mask yesterday but still getting dark eyes ring as showing up very obviously. WTF!!! Very sleepy but I still wanna update my blog~here some pic showing for you guy's..

Tuition class-MATH..although disgusting this chapter,
but today teacher explaining very interest for me..NOT BAD!
Friend's gang, taken at school..
hong, ling and sam..

hong and sam..
as like couple..
but to be frank, they not and just a frantically guy'sssss!
hahaha!!{jk only}

hermmmz..this real a idiot guy..
YONG GEOK LING..
oldest post and din't have update a new post for me when i'll capture her!!
so lame..

me and hong..
felt it embarrassed to the camera cz i'm fluster..
don't blame on me!!

you see this guy, what matter that she happening.. obviously she was lazying and sleeping at the tuition class just now..
don't blame on her also, cz she not purposely!! zzZZ
i'll just acting what she said:
{don't jealous/envy me have a sweet dream-blek!}-{by geok ling}
haha!LOL

Ultimately, i'll wanna to signing off cz tommorow my school got event for us, so i'll must maintain a perfect and healthy life. Update tommorow.Oh ya, forget telling you guy's, still got many photo i'll haven upload yet..Wait bah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment