I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday's

  • Today, travel came back just stay at home and get boring, non event and my friend din't have date me hang out tea, shopping or someelse. Don't know why, felt it very exhausted in whole day, maybe is stress or pressure influence it, CRUEL/WORST. Meanwhile, get flu now also. Detest this felling much.

  • Obviously, today I want to repeat about my assignment/project, I haven done it bringing I can't release. Holiday also many stress, WORST. I must consider my schedule and working up my homework's such as soon, if not, I sure death and flunk!! So I must done it before summer holiday break.

  • Tommorow, maybe went to my friends house with my mate. Because I need to call my friend teach me draw. Cz she got talent in ART, actually my P.seni project haven done it. So just absolutely her helping.hahaha!!

  • Tonight, I must finish my P.moral project hurry up. Cz tue wanna pass up. DAMN, to be frank. Time is not enough to let me use, one day 24 hours, slept 8-10 hours, entertaiment 3-6 hours. I must fold up my schedule correctly. If not evrything will blunder or issue that I done it not well.

  • Ultimately, I want to signing off. Wait my post bah..I'll be back as soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment