I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

STRESS/PRESSURE

FINISH EXAM LAHZ'
today is the last day taken out exam..
that means no need 'bury nose in books' d..
haha..got freedom d,
no need worrying again..
happy ahh..
Oh yeah,forgot teacher got give homework..
so i must done it quickly,
this sat..back ipoh with my autie..
maybe tue come back..
but come back is by myself..
is time to learning independent!!!
HAIZ..genting trip'..
cameron highlands trip'
don't know my family discussion successful anot..
if can..OH..THANK'S GOD..
recently many stress/pressure at my homeworks/exam..
so i need relax..
tommorow starting holiday by myself only,
so happy holiday..
is time to planing my vacation activities..
so..that's all of my whole story..

No comments:

Post a Comment