I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Friday, May 15, 2009

go out later..updates*

update*
today was went to leisure mall and take my cpu go service..
woow,luckily my father fetch me out,
if not sure dead,
cz my cpu not so heavy ahh,
this is my new look,
acting is so ugly and weird,
cz i din have make up/
and my hair long din..
natural...
at l.s waited my com..
damn bored and taked this pics..
wearing very casio..
cz not go party or club..
so no need too beautiful../
hahaha,that's is my day..
evening,reached home,
feed my puppy and bring them go jogging..
especially today bad mood ahh../
dunoe why..
just tel myself..dun cried,
calm down..relax../okay..
is all right..
oh yeah..holiday,yesterday was planed my trip d,
just now my mum told me something and cal me cancel it,
bull shit..
but i just be quiet and no answer..
however,my first trip is ipoh,
visit my grandmother/shopping/eat/enjoy/relax...++
hihih...
ya,stay tuned lorh..

No comments:

Post a Comment