I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Sunday, May 10, 2009

wedding party night

yesterday went to my sis wedding party..
congratulati0n for her..
i woke up 7am..
8something my auntie come and picked up me,
we reached there just a few minutes,
woow,we are 1st reached there..
cz damn early ahh..
after finish our party,
we went to mid valley,
cz colin b'day..
my autie want to buy gift for him..
cz he always argue..
this pis capture by louis at afternoon,
i'm went to my autie house,
cz night she fetched me for dinner,
that is LV bag and me..

this is me..
7 something we reached fatheral's hotel d..
alamak..so early ahh..
stay at there damn bored,

this is my best frend..
jia qi..
she is pretty and sexy..
me as like autie lahz,
but some else say me like ladies,
i know,cz that is realize..haha

we two again..
i'm look so weird ahh../
her hair is nice,
cz i love curly hair..


sexy baby..
i almost love this..

this is me lahz..
damn tall right?
usually i prefer got 170cm..
but inside pic i got 175cm..
inside party many boy's shortest thn me,
wooow..i'm lovin it..
i'm stayed at ther until 12am only reach home..
hope them always happiness..
nw mayb them go sweet honeymoon d..

No comments:

Post a Comment