I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Sunday, May 24, 2009

my DAY my STORIES

YESTERDAY
i'm so sorry..
i'm so lazy to type all the stories..
pls apologize's..
yesterday went to starbucks..
chocolate ice bLended..great

don't know this called wat..
i just know is APPLE taste..


laptop with my chocolate ice blended..
best of the best,


is me man..damn enjoy..

me again..
look so weird..
with sam..
she so enjoy and playing laptop..

this really very so weird..
don't know how to explain..
END of yesterday!!!


TODAY-24 MAY
hang out again..
went to low yat/pavili0n,
first,we went to low yat than we went to SUSHI KING..
damn hungry..
breakfast din eat wait until afternoon..

chawamushi..my favourite..




is me..



hai..i'm ready to let euu capture..
hahaha..this smile look as like 38 guy..
yong sui really..

After that..went to pavili0n..

first location..sure is MNG..
my nick name../
haha,i love this brand very much..
especially MNG t-shirt very cheap and not so expensive..
wearing out very comfortable..


inside the fitting-room..

busy taking pic..
wonderful post-




OMG-what hapen of me?
i'm so fat..

this post should be ok..

this pic damn dai ga jie,{i'm not}
as like a king kong waiting fighting with some else..
hahaha,anywhere..
if you want laugh just laugh bah..
i'm not care..
MANGO BARCELONA-
i love this title and this paper bag..
if can i will buy a lot of MNG items..
and collect many paper bag..
finished buying-
shop a while..
went to this shop..
CHARLES & KEITH..
oh yeah..got many new selection..
many shoes and bag..
i want to buy..
but no choice and money..
starting tommorow save many money only buy..
now i got one bag is from this brand..
until now i'm also using..
exhausting-
went to THE OLIVE TREE high tea..
just outside CHARLES & KEITH..


pure chocolate ice blended & orange juices..
there are partner/couple's..
haha,just kidding only..

all very delicious, but org juices got abit sour..
but not i'm order..



woow..just rest and try my beverages..


not bad..


me again..
silly-


my beverages..
okay..bacK home,

my item..
summer holiday i can wearing this and go beach,

oh yeah..forgot discussion,
went to THE BODY SHOP..
nw them ON SALES..
member got extra 10% for all items..
i'm member..but nothing can let me buy..
so just choices this two items..
SPA WISDOM-RM90++ after discount,
COMB-RM 11.00++ after discount..

GIORDANO..
buy two items RM60..
i just buy one and another my partner take d..
thank's some one sponsor..
ended all of money..

-财散人安乐-
right?..

No comments:

Post a Comment