I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, May 11, 2009

exam starting..

[my exam paper]
Today was starting exam d..
1st subject is BM..
honestly,before all the exam i also cheated by my friend[some only],
but now not same as like last time,
this time i should do it myself..
haha..
yesterday i din't prepared eveything and do revision..
when i'm taken exam paper..
i guess my mind will sure complete blank..
tensed moment,i'll feeling impatience..
when teacher say 0pen,
i slowy open up,
and...
exciting because question was depth yet practical,
woow, damn suprising cz some question i done before..

the title is [elakkan keracunan makanan] not so difficult right? this karang i probably got 240 words, cant more and little just can 200 between 250.. another is chosen questi0n.. i sure choose common and easily one..
and probably write 388 words..
now my hand and neck damn painful, wanna give people massage.. luckily,2mrw and wed no need taken exam.. cz 2mrw our school taken photography.. okay..is the end.. hopefully result exam will return back as soon as possible..

hope that all guys successful in the examinati0n if your'll exam is same like me

recently was damn hot..
drink a coconut and relax bah..
stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment