I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

photography

this is our gang 5A3,
all stayed at the corridor..
waiting disciplin teacher coming..
all the [dai ga jie]
without me,
cz i'm not..

oh man..
that hand is me,
that boy is voon hong..
he* is my [hou jie mui],
he* very generous,
we just play play only..

this is [budi/buliantto]
we called him elianto[nice name]
haha/

hong again,
he so cute,
[ban sai ye]
damn appreciated..

this is ge0k ling,
our class monitor..
damn dai ga jie look..
she got many gf,

dunoe why??
especially she got 36++ gf..
[18 罗汉]哈

this is me,
so alone sitting there,
look like security/guard ahh,


this guy usually is our class security/ guard
haha,she is khee jin..

nick name is tissue,nice name too,
so happiness that she got that name,
i want also no ahh..

ya,i love this pic,
i'm lookin so weird,
inside pic not as like me,
act i'm not leng lui,
all of our gang..


Pic inside got me,ling,hong and my dear teacher[En.lam]
full name i cant write,if not later he view my blog,
thn when i during he class,
i sure gonna scold..
he is a strict/famous teacher in the school..

before i very dislike him,
cz he always scold me..
but anyway,i know he scold me is for my own good..
nw our gang with him very [ngam king] d..
this year he is my class teacher,
so seldom ponteng d../
he teach our class p.moral..
my result also not bad in the examinati0n..


[En.lam][sam][jin]
without me again..
En.lam look so strict right???

inside pic,suet and me doing keja amal//


hey,i'm so seriously doing my project ahh..

haha,is the end..

tomorrow exam..
exam BI..
question bocor d..
haha,title is [speech]
i was prepare eveything/data d..
so tomorrow pay more attention do my question paper..
stay tuned..


No comments:

Post a Comment