I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Thursday, May 21, 2009

depressed*bull shit

today just a normal day.
ntg special..
but at here need to thank's my tution teacher..
today he was very generous..
he told us just now afternoon..
i still remembered what he told us..
today we learning summary*
the title is [TEENAGERS ALWAYS STAYED AT WHERE]
TITLE JUST EXAMPLE..{i forgot d}
when he discussion and explain-ing with us,suddenly
teacher say :" i know your got go club"
than we say:" no lorh teacher"
teacher unbelievable..
and he say real?
we responed back:" that sure"
haha..
than he was told us and he make a promiss for us..
if SPM we get 3B he will bring us go,
if we get 1A he will treat us alcohol..
haha,
i called teacher treat me [JACK DANIEL'S]..
and he say:"JD only mah,sap sap shui lahz..
haha..just a practical joke..
at tuition we just play and fun..
THANK'S MATHEW TEACHER'
okay,come back my title..
how you'll feeling this hair?
just give some opinion..
my discipline teacher call me rebond back black colour..
if i din't forgot..before new year he call me done it..
but until now [june] ..I din have gv any respond for her..SUB..
i love this hair and i'm not felt this hair got any problem..

[P.MORAL QUES PAPER]
suck and bull shit..
i done it very well and i think i can successful score 'A' in this subject..
today teacher gv back and i felt it very depressed ..DAMN,
just one mark only,he also don't want let me score 2A ..
whatever, i try my own best d..
just enjoy bah..
next time do it better..
okay..is time to bed d..
exhausting..

No comments:

Post a Comment