I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Sunday, May 17, 2009

寂寞的一天

无无聊聊又一天。。
今天呆在家里哦,
很闷很无聊。。
其实我很喜欢在家的感觉,
很舒服,而且不用热晒雨淋。。
有电脑陪伴我,更爽啊。。
oh yeah,
especially nw i planning my holiday trip..
I make a decision d,
the first trip is went to ipoh station first,
penang,sabah and singapore was cancel d,
my mum does not agree/consent and did'nt have sponser cash for me..
Damn....
the ipoh trip I will go alone /..
that not first time i alone go,
this time will exchange abit,
this time i will take the bus go and I will visit ipoh station..
I want to patrol ipoh scenery/environment..
and all of ipoh-architectural struture...
and very important is go eat-ah wong [nga choi gei]
wah,thinking that very attract it..
and now my feel it very impatience/^^
before that i go with my family,
but this time i want go myself..
enjoy,relax,capture photography..
haha,my mum was accept d,
so starting nw save money..
nw I just want to comfirm date only,
maybe is 28/5-3/5..
i will early take off [holiday] ../
amount of my school finish exam d,
so,early better than lately mah,
so nw i would arrangements my schedule..
damn dying that day will comming on as soon as possible..
but nw still undecided some problem..
oh ya,JOLIN TSAI will come malaysia on this month,
probably on 6/JUNE/09-BERJAYA TIMES SQUARE
5/JULY/09-KOTA KINABALU
ya,i will go [B.T.S.]
kk too far d..
have a nice day lorh..
wait my post at tommorow bah..
good night and be happy..

No comments:

Post a Comment