I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

suffering

today exam P.moral..
too difficult..
morning woke up went to school just read and read..
many definisi and nilai want to saved it..
before I already done it very well,
but dunnoe why today will forgot it..
maybe too nervous;
luckily my friends got some tips..
so just cheated..
when i reading very earnest,
'some ppl so like to disturbed me'
that two guys ahh..HONG & SAM
hong just sang JOLIN TSAI song,
i still remembered what he sang;
[I don't want a boy friend,]
[I need a real man]..
i just laughing until stomach painful..
i will remembered today how your'll treat me ..
so i just chat with them and stop reading..

after rest..
we gonna started exam d..
tensed moment,very earnest read..
when I open the question paper..
OMG..many question about [negara and alam sekitar]
shit man..
dislike all the question ahh..
irritated this MORAL PAPER,
lose confidence and done it..
but i'll flunk in this exam,
so must done it..
bull shit..

my mind and was complete blank,
so I dunnoe got what can write again..
so,good night..
TATA..wait my new post bah..

No comments:

Post a Comment