I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A memorable event in my life[touching]

I would never be able to eraser the memories that have played such an important role in my life.Memories may be kept it sweet or bitter..
but some else each of and very soul..
i will kept in all the memories within our life..
today taken photography,
damn touching cz this time is our gang/friend secondly taken photo..
remembered last year i 'm not so friend with your's..
but dunoe why,
as soon as long time,
we so friendly..
thx all of my friend's..
[sam, ling, jin, hong, xue, yin, yan]







i alway's just dream,actually dreams are silly and scary..
some ppl are happy and sad..
dreams are part of human stories..
younger's, children..oldest..adult's..
human sometime's will worries and laughter..
some part of human is naturally,
but i think, i still childish..
actually time is clicking,
every second is running..
star now and happy tommorow,
my photography will upload at soon..
let your'll know my school life memories..
damn funny/ pratical jokes today when i'm looked back our photo,
thank's all of my friend,
thx your'll cheering me up,
give me many support..
damn appreciate*


No comments:

Post a Comment