I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Friday, May 15, 2009

OMG..math

Today exam math..
botherd.. stress..pressure
i disgusting this subject,
but i'm flunk in this subject..
I must take it..
hoooh..
math question damn difficult,
paper1 ok lahz,
before I thinked that wanted discussion with my friend..
cheated some answer mah,
suddenly..the suck teacher called me sit in-front..
OMG,my brain complete blank..
very sleepy,
but haven finished yet,
paper2,
i wanted dead..
also difficult,
all my friend also dunoe how to done it..
just dropped this subject bah,

next monday,p.seni and tue my favourite subject,
p.MORAL..haha,all the nilai I was saved in d,
haha..but just now hear my friend and she told me about the question..
haha..i just want to know definisi only..enough..
thanks you ahh yee ling..
haha,
ok lahz,
everything goona be good luck bah..

明天要拿电脑去弄啊,
死,没有得上网了。。
呆在家里很闷。。
没有得娱乐更闷。。
好久没有出夜街了。。
long time din have night life d..
finish examination date my friends,
jom..clubbing../yam cha/chit chat/
hahaha..

ya,forget d..
during the summer holiday..
maybe go sabah_[k.k]
singapore or penang..
but dunoe can booking air-ticket anot lehz..
just finding..

is time to rest,
ciaoozz..

No comments:

Post a Comment