I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pavilion @ working

Finally, i was arrived here around my work time, 11am.
Took bus and walked to the corner section, more infront is the pavilion building,
i was memories 2008, it's memorable many matter, all include my fun and my friends!
2010. i enter here again (i means work at here).
The feel as some hesitated. did i mature on this both year?
The feel very strong, and the smell, till the same!
The same level, but section and shop is different!
Till the same, seldom customer and people will walk in, just window shopping!

I so boring, my supervisor was not at here, all my colleague very facetious very nice!
They allow me online, haha!
At here very freedom somemore got bill for me.
(i'll not free on this few day, coz many order i gonna done it.)
Damn appreciate.
i miss my dear! but he working not free to accompany ,chit-chat with me.sigh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment