I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Belated

3a.m in the morning right now, today will be what day and what should i do it?
''Monday'', a new starting week for me! sigh!
(Pig is sleeping, hope he'll get sweet dream coz he need work later!zZz)

I just finish talk with him, my bro. Probably 3hour we chattin' at the phone! The bill not i'm pay, just take the time and ''saliva'' chui shui with him! He was told me many thing, important is, what i felt sadness on recent, i was told him!He was consult and teach me! Thank's, bro! you'll be my good litsener! peace...''april'' waiting you lols.....


What's was my life on going? working? strolling?
Will building up my life ,my schedule?
How was my arrangenment and future?
Actually i'm confuse about this problem and already lost the way that i needed!
How will it will been as soon! I'm very daffy. agree?

I'm so proud to myself, sometimes. Eventually, i lost myself when i'm alone!
How did i mention the feeling,ermzz...... i just can simply ans it, ''girl need always be independent!''
I was learning from them, all my friends, ages above 20++! They're always guidance and willing teach me everything even i'm so ''soften'', appreciate them@
Indeed, i was realise! It not easy to learn it. But i've to step-by-step and remind myself always! I couldn't depend ''family''. Did i mature? or i'm till the childish?

Money, for me i thought that is a big problem! I need very save and extra save to cover my life! I need an EOS camera, 2.5k! Three month i need get it, but.......i must working hard!This is the first item for me, it expected since i work at canon! DIu lols....everyday face many camera, heart very itch ahh!

My sweet day's with him, no comment no reveal anything between us. I just can say with him, what i need i'm already told you, i need your ''care''! Please introspection yourself and i don't want you regret when i'm decide the decision! I love you. You should understand what i'm talkin'!

Finish my topic, my grumbling, my stories! Thanks for viewing my bored topic@ Good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment