I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Friday, March 12, 2010

Good

12.00am right now, a night ghost online-ing, facebooking, litsening music! It's a damn bored night. A pig was sleeping, haiz, he is always ignore me when i need his accompany, normaly, basically, finally, eventually..+ i'd accept his habits, i understand he is quite tiring for his job! haiz....not as like me, relax until expect direct change job! One word can mention my work time 'free' but boring! somemore too little stress for me on right now, worked four day haven get any sales, die! I'm so awake, i'm fall asleep! Any problem to me? I hate my life on recent, quite boring quite idiot quite failure quite bullshit! What i need? i don't know! M-o-n-e-y- make me so trouble....

Yup, talk as long haven go in my topic, my spm result! Quite nice, not the well for me! No A No C, just leave some ''babbii'' letter for me, B,D,E! I haven get the ''brave'' heart face to my family, especially is my eldest bro! Tue he'll coming back, haiz. History, realy a miracle, i get it pass, half an hour done it also will get pass!! okay,stop the chapter about my result, damn dissapointed for myself!

Today should be a good night, today is saturday! Many stress on coming, i need face my boring work. Fortunately, i was accepted Akimy call, and she invited me enter to her new bf(leng zai dou) birthday party at sanctuary! Should be a goond news or bad news? I means night-out-day. Sunday i need work but i'll, comfirm, won't reject this date! haha.Because i need relax. Just drunk and keep silent enough, do you know what i'm meaning?

No comments:

Post a Comment