I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

最近

My mum just came back from cameron highlands, yesterday i'm the last knew that! sigh. But she very smart, bought strawberry(eating,sweet) and sweet corn for me! DAI SEK, i'm your only one daughter! Next month will get my target, canon ixus for my mum present, normally, the camera also will i using always! haha!!

Sunday night, after work, watched movie with my dear at mid valley! Afternoon he was suggest go his home and he'll cook ''pan mee'' for my supper, i was agree that! When my lunch time, i take my time go upstairs bought ticket coz i knew my dear expected movie with me! Long dragon over the cinema section, i was taken half an hour + get the ticket, ''pandora box''. Not so nice for us, not realy so fun and facetious! We just enjoyable the couple seat~xD. Midnight, on the way, we was argue! Bad day.

Monday, woke up in the early. Afternoon arrived home rush clean my room and living room, coz so messy especially is my room, damn many dust and dirty. Night, akimy was called me and she said she coming cheras find me tea, good, we went to midah old town chui shui tan cha gossiped those people and we were agree what we decided on last night! Midnight, was meet my dear and he came old town fetch me back home. (we was argue again! i dislike you always hottemprered infront of me even just a small matter!)

Tuesday, very normaly day, just stayin' at home sleep,eat, online! I was tired because i just sleep a few hour, not much rest! Later take a bath and movie! I just back from field, jogging 4round non-stop, so tiring!

Picture's, sorry for din't any upload on fb and blogger, because my usb was disable again. I think i need change my memory card asap.

College, huh, troublesome. My dad was nagging me and forcess me take the cources- account! But i more prefer marketing or businness! sigh~ i haven get any apply and infromation.DIU~

May-planing my penang trip! i need relax and saving my funds, i thought RM 500is enough to me and used!!

No comments:

Post a Comment