I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fever

1.04am right now,

I haven sleep yet, because so awake for me,
woke up 8pm at last night, sigh!

Spm,
hahaha, left 3day,
I so happy and welcome it coming,
I just hope faster get it at all,
because after spm i can get more freedom and party.

Last night,
Was went to Bukit Nga Nga tea with all my dearest,
arounded 7pm, Chris came and picked up me,
unfortunate, rush hour, traffit jam. DENG.....

Basically, 20min can arrive to kepong,
yesterday was wasted a lot of time around the highway,
2hours only arrived kepong and picked up Tank Gor.
After that, we go Joey house for resting,
Cheras>Kepong> sg.long. (how many hour you guess that i wasted)

Was fever yesterday night,
fortunately i din have getting any alcohol,
if not, i die~
3am, home sweet home,
arrived home just ate panadol and slept,

`SEKARANG PUNYA SAYA WING WING DEI,
die liao~ haha

No comments:

Post a Comment