I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Friday, November 27, 2009

Old town

Haiz, common day on yesterday,
jotting up everything and wordss.....

3a.m right now........
wouldn't asleep,
what should i do?
hahaha....waiting people chat with me at fb,
but awesome, 146 people online doesn't anyone find me.
Haiz......boring at FB!

Photo, still disable with the lame USB,
wth, what can i do? chg it as soon!
so i better wait.......!

Just came back from old town with stupid GIN and Chris.
Was stayed at there probably 3 an hours,
gossiped? chat? all nope,
we thought the suprise to Gin xxx,
(he was trouble on the celebration, he grasped his hair,haha)
damn, we talk a lot nonsense suprise for him,
but, he just ignore for my superly deeply IDEA,
fine, thought against,
so the ultimately,
he was agree and said yes.
Yeah, the idea is i think and became from my brain.....
la la la la~hahaha

This an idea is wonderful and myself so in-passion,
but I couldn't talk the idea over here, because is the suprise,
later some people visit my blog and saw the post,i die liao,
i wouldn't waste the time thought again,
I just can say, 2Dec, i gonna go Malacca!
haha, free of charge, anything include petrol, i no need pay.
hahaha~thanks GIN GOR..............

3Dec, i've exam for science and art.....
haiz, many people date and many friendsss birthday on DEC,
i die liao, can i say no at all, answers is cannot!
I must cherish all the date and wouldn't ffk to my friendss,
because i can't staying at home! hahahaha

Revision,
Sunday i gonna prepare all the stuff and notes,
Monday i gonna memorisesssss,
tuesday backup some, and going travel.
Wednesday, fully battery to my exam, night, pub or getting!
Thursday-i couldn't ON any date and party again, sleep 99!
Friday-art paper, i know it is easy, but i must concentrate too!
Saturday-yam cha or shopping!
Sunday-staying at home revision economy!

My full schedule on weekend and weekdays,
(but still doubt at all, waiting double comfirm on monday)
sigh! many event i gonna preparing due!
Money money, who sponsor for me?
I think i'll borrow money with my mum.

Emmmmz, 3.15a.m right now,
so awake but my brain so sleepy......
hahaha, sleep in da early!

No comments:

Post a Comment