I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Thursday, November 26, 2009

An ordinary posting

11.30p.m right now,

what i'm doing?
still the same stuff i busying,
update my blog and facebooking!

Haiz, so-sorry for promise it will update more pic and stories,
this will been the lately only done up at all,
the cause-my USB is disable at all the connection,
and my computer was sick, it's lag and i very depress.
Sigh, waste my time and fluster updating without topic!
Would be pardon it'. hehe

Well, sayin' back last few day,
Tuesday was gettin' my exam,-Moral!
To be frank, if you've memories the moral values,
it is damn easy to let you score pass,
i guess many people is give out and detest this subject as like history,
but, moral,you just wrote down this 'value-bertanggungjawab',
100% inside the paper, you already can pass it or get credit!
Because probaly all the question also asked this value!

What you think?
damn easy or difficult to solve the question?
(evidence, i so confidenced to score B or standard)-satisficed

Afternoon, arrived home, saw a few guy is maked riot in the living room,
obviously, is my cousin playin' ps3 and psp with my eldest brother!
Sigh, they're bloked me and disturbed me!
I couldn't get the rest and accompanied them play this chat that!
Evening, we all go playground and jogging.
Midnight, almost 12.30a.m. gave my cousin called out ate bak kut teh,
woke up in the early morning, probably 8a.m. and hang out ate dim sum,
brain is blur blur, arrived home continue my sweet dream until afternoon!
I felt so exhausted at the night,
woke up 5a.m revision and slept in almost 1something!

Yesterday, was had some argue maked me so down,
night, went to parties, the guy invited me!(not the important topic),so skip it.
Midnight, almost 2a.m. only arrived home and get the rest!
We went to papparich yam cha feh shui,
(Chris, Clarence, Tank, Yelloz, Alien and me!)
they was knew i'm down,
thanks my friendsssss!
yesterday topic is fun and intrested!
i so enjoyable and stoped cried~

Today,
just an ordinary day,
stayed at home slept, computer,宫心计,and just havin' my dinner.
I so sleepy and tiring!
I thought i gonna take a due rest on today,
so today will signing off in the early and sleep early!

Tommorow, friday!
Malacca is canceled, Akimy birthday at Poppy club also canceled,
because all the guys is penniless,hahaha. (don't laugh, because me too)
Nevermind, will interview on tommorow,
finding some job to cover my life! sigh, no work no money!
Yeah, finally i'd done up a common post!

Enjoyable your reading!
I so tiring jor ler wei! Night^^
and i'll been more jovial to solve the issue and stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment