I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, November 2, 2009

A week stories

So-sorry, sorry, sorry for din't any update from here,
that day was promise will update,
but busy ON my date,
I so sleepy right now.
so, eventually, sacrifice my sleep hour to update my blog~
first by first, is a week post.
Started my health life once a few week,
jogging, oatmeal for my breakfast,
green tea after my brunch or dinner.
Keep diet is succes for myself,
encourage my process to gone FAT,
i'm not greedy, i just want a slender waist and a slender body shape.
Haha, i think i'll do it as well as not make myself dissapointed.
Last thursday, sam sent me go Old town for breakfast,
after we finished havin', entered to leisure mall,
I bought eyeshadow from brand Kate,
Just RM39.90, cheap.
Is the fortunate fact for me, haha. what you guess?
Get the money on the floor? no, is THE SNIPS.
Have a girl sudden called me up on the day,
she ask me free because she wanna borrow my hand to art nails,
i'm glad and agree. Thanks for you a lot.

Friday night, Leisure-Kepong
Davin, me and sam .
Some random pic showing for you,
Kepong Honey Moon,
After dessert,
水吧王。
Both of us are waitin' friends,
sam, gin and chloe.
Damn, there was late.
(annoyed that night coz YOU)
I'm so-sorry for myself, promise myself wouldn't take cigarettes,
one and a year, i din;t touch it..but, that night...DAMN.
Almost 3 something only arrived home.
Kinda silly weird, i means my smile not my look.
My look is charm okay, xD

Sunday, hot spring.
I'm panic to the hot spring, terrible to the temperature,
H-O-T, hot, i couldn't mention that feelin',
and the weather, began blowin and sudden cloudy,
btw, just enjoyed on the day.
Sunday, yesterday.
I'd get my salary, not the biggest figure, but is enough for me.
After work, planned out of movie, kinda hatred the weather, cloudy became blowed,
blok my time.....!!
so i decided stayed at home faebook.
Monday, yesterday,
class seminar, the teacher was maked a lot of fun,
especially, he was teachin' us no in STRESS.
I love him, but you not my lover.haha.
Spm in the corner, what should i do?
gonna concentrate my lesson and subject.
Haiz, i just hope you'll gone immediatly,
i detest you, blok my schedule of club, entertaiment.
Ultimately, i've done up my update,
enjor your reading, hope you'll like it~

No comments:

Post a Comment