I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Recent

Emmz, finally, i just short up my recent activity,
shouldn't get STRESS and emotion to myself,
spm is in the corner,
still close with day i gonna fact to YOU,
just enjoy my life and exam,
i don't think spm is exam, i just treat spm is my friends.
haha, relax mah...

Seminar on a week,
emm, to be frank,
some subject is fun and the time is so fast to pass it,
some subject i haven enter it,
i hope will been the relax as BI class.
so as far as good,

Going sunway on this sat,
meet my dearest Natalie,
hope she won't reject my date~haha...
would you? join us?

Just an ordinary post at here.
still keep facebook with those guys always leaved comment for me,
thanks, but sometimes i fell that,
FB is bored for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment