I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Home sweet Home

Huh, night life again. Yesterday,(Fri & Sat), yam cha with those guys. Home sweet home, fri overnight at Tank house, that day 7person went to JUST K cheong k, Sat, we go station one!
3am arrived home, so tiring even the arragement is fun and crazy! Here some random pictures.
Gambling and cigarettes!
chris & 包租婆

haha, he is idiot punya包租婆。
damn funny, and i love his act!

my drink, colour is nice but just a mineral!
both guy tengok ah moii!
Today a lot stories, but i idle type all,
today a lot pictures, but i idle to upload!
Haha, so sleepy ahh, but i can't sleep.
Uploading all the picture at fb,
the stupid 包租婆 want me tag for him right now,
you see the stupid, bully me and spam me!

No comments:

Post a Comment