I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Night life~

Update luh..
Finally, decided update my blog...
bought a new pair of shoez brand vincci,
probably, buy shoes per a month,
geng ahh~night life this few day,
kepong yam cha with those new friends.

Saturday night,
last night is killed me,
wasted my money and sent msg to those guys,
hv some guy date me go zouk,
i date my friends go too,
somes go quattro, some said poppy.
wtf, haiz....finally, cheras pub enough.
i detest my hair, messy and idiot~

After pub, we decided went to old town yam cha,
damn, the stupid tank vomit,
coz ordered 3bucket cals he drunk 1 and half,
you can imagine his brave,darn.
hero became zero on last night.
haha, he was drunk and blur,
but screamed lauder in the street,
and he said he want go plu again,
doesn't have any people accept his ans,
coz all we knew, he was not refreshed at the moment.sigh.
old town tea, he said he want go sungai long find his gf,
all we ignore but he argue with us,
so what we do?
taken beer again maked him drunk again.
Failure him, he was not covered all it,
suddenly ran out vommited,
maybe is the good method let her relax and cosy~
A few minutes, i thought he is okay,
and eventually she is freshing back,
hahaha....he is funny and all of us kept laughed him gossiped him.
Her gf house,

stupid top hair~
Until now, i till keep laughing him, coz he realy funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment