I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Friday, November 20, 2009

Starhill @ Jogoya

Spm, what you think? Easy or difficult?Getting many stress, pressure and emotion? Haha, i tell you, to be frank, i didn't get it crazy even i have some tight at all. You understand what i mean? If i told you before i wouldn't any stress is lie you. But anywhere, anything, anywordsssss....I just will enjoy my exam and life. If you were the stressful, attempts to relax as like strolling, tea, or what else to make yourself calm down and worry down the allegiance of SPM.
BM and BI and History. To be frank, BM paper one is ruin for me, paper two is easy.
BI-paper one is killed me because i lost a lot marksss in the format, report, sigh! Paper two, close your eye also can answers it well, damn easy and easy! Fortunately i still can rush up all the marks even lost it at paper one! History, haha. you see me i see you, paper one 15min is done up all the answers, paper two, half an hour only can leaved the hall, so? Just hope will get 'G', haha............better than F-Z (rubbish wordss!)
Said it back my recent event, damn wonderful and i so satisfice at all. First by first.
Thursday, Jin told me she will going Jogoya at night with her darling, damn......she called me join together, well. I was agree it. hahaha~This is my first time having Jogoya, hear that before is nice but just a normaly nothing special.(everything will attempts it beauce mind have curiosity) Haiz, some regret and dissapointed for Jogoya. Although the price have promotion, but still paid it an expensive figure. RM 500+, per person need paid RM71. The promotion you'll hear that nice and well, doubt............is cheated people because the tast and service charge paid like hell. But anything, anywhere, anywordsssss. All is gone and fine. The food just normal and worth is Haegen Danz(spell wrong?). Take a lot picture, but some till keep at the camereman. Hahaha~Was too acquaintanced a lot new friends, emm, they're so nice and someone is so friendly and pratical joking with us, yes, good!
starhill @ christmas tree

me & kar yi

Jin and me

Chris and me....

Yi and me again...
Chris~
Probably 11pm, home sweet home. Tiring because couple day din have
slept well......



Finally, i've done up my stories, although it was lately abit, but enjoyable your reading! My money on recent is so low and penniless. Huh, whatever, is damnable? or just enjoy?

SPM, next subject, math and moral! Emmz, lost some confidence to both paper, so anxious and stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment